L.A. County District Attorney Nathan Hochman has said he doesn't believe the Menendez brothers should be resentenced ...
Nathan Hochman, who vowed to review the case after ... The Menendez brothers’ case shot back to prominence after a Netflix series released last year chronicled the killings of their parents ...
Los Angeles District Attorney Nathan Hochman said Monday that his office ... The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story” became a big hit on Netflix, prompting Gascón to take a fresh look at the case.
The Netflix drama “ Monsters ... Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman talks about the resentencing of Erik and Lyle Menendez for the murders of their parents decades ago, during ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said Monday that he does ... Interest in the case surged following the release of a recent Netflix documentary and dramatic series.
March 10 (Reuters) - Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman on Monday said Lyle ... They are now 57 and 54. A recent Netflix documentary series raised new evidence to support their ...
Cousin Anamaria Baralt said the advocates were speaking up “for every person who has been told … that the worst thing they ...
Nathan Hochman is seeking to rescind his predecessor ... murder trials sparked documentaries, films and a recent Netflix series that has maintained public interest in the case even decades ...