Wildfires in South Korea fueled by high winds and dry weather have killed at least two dozen people and forced almost 30,000 ...
One of South Korea's worst-ever wildfire outbreaks has killed at least 24 people, officials said on Wednesday, with multiple ...
The death toll in the wildfires raging across South Korea's southeastern region rose to 24 and the pilot of a firefighting ...
A South Korean man tending a family grave is suspected of sparking one of the ‘unprecedented’ wildfires that ravaged the ...
The number of people killed in wildfires sweeping across parts of South Korea has risen to 26, authorities said Thursday.
Uiseong: Massive wildfires that ravaged South Korea’s North Gyeongsang Province for a week were fully contained Friday, ...
South Korea's Ministry of Interior and Safety said that 27 people had been killed and dozens more injured, with the toll ...
The previous record was 24,000 hectares (59,000 acres) in a March 2000 fire. Sign up here. "We are nationally in a critical situation with numerous casualties ... said. South Korea relies on ...
Of the country’s 9,472 temporary wildfire monitors, more than 73 per cent are over the age of 60, according to the Korea ...
South Korean authorities have declared ongoing wildfires the worst to ever hit ... “We are nationally in a critical situation with numerous casualties because of the unprecedented rapid spread ...
Over 3000 homes, 30 cultural heritage sites, and around 2000 agricultural facilities were destroyed, Yonhap News Agency ...
Among the casualties were civil servants ... This year alone, 244 wildfires have been reported in South Korea, 2.4 times higher than the same period last year, according to Han.